We encourage all children to wear our simple and inexpensive school uniform.
School sweatshirts can be ordered from Thomas Moore's in Exeter, just type Lapford into the search box to bring up the products. Alternatively, these can be purchased directly from the School Office.
- School sweatshirt or plain red jumper/cardigan
- Black trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- In warm weather, a red and white checked dress may be worn
- White polo shirt
- Socks should be black or white and tights, black or red
- Black shoes - fashion shoes, high-heeled shoes, open toed sandals and trainers are all unsuitable for school wear
Children also require a waterproof coat, water bottle and welly boots.
KS2 children may provide their own pencil case containing felt tips, colouring pencils, a rubber, sharpener and ruler (pens and pencils will be provided).
Long hair should be tied back at all times and if ears are pierced, one stud may be worn in each ear and must be removed for PE.
Please ensure that your child wears appropriate shoes at school - fashion shoes, high-heeled shoes, boots, open toed sandals, plimsolls and trainers are all unsuitable for school wear.
All children should have a named PE bag with the following kit at school each day:
- black shorts/leggings/jogging bottoms, white t-shirt, trainers or plimsolls
Please ensure that all clothing and sports equipment is labelled clearly.