Permanent Teaching Assistant at Chulmleigh Community College - full-time and part-time roles
FOR THE PERMANENT POSTS OF
(various roles available)
39 weeks per annum - term time only
Grade C: £9.81 to £10.21 per hour
(depending on experience/pay award pending)
AT CHULMLEIGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Required from January 2022
We are seeking to appoint enthusiastic, committed, patient and motivated Teaching Assistants to join our team at Chulmleigh Community College.
The Teaching Assistant role involves providing support for pupils, including those with special needs, to enable access to learning. You will be tenacious and committed to supporting the needs and development of individual pupils whilst being an excellent team player and communicator. Previous experience of working with pupils with different abilities would be an advantage. The successful candidates will provide support across both KS3 and KS4 (age 11-16 years).
Candidates should demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A good standard of English and Mathematics
- Excellent communication skills
- Patience and positivity
- Support inclusion and be fully committed to ensuring the very best for all our pupils
- The ability to support colleagues, use positive behaviour management strategies and ensure the school continues its excellent provision for all pupils
We are pleased to have the flexibility to offer various permanent opportunities including:
- 30 hours per week x 39 weeks per annum – term time plus an additional week to cover Non-Pupil Days
- part-time opportunities that we will be pleased to discuss at interview.
An application form, job description and information relating to our standing and success are available on our website:
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com by 10 am on Tuesday 25th January 2022. Please indicate on your application if you are interested in a part-time role.
As employers, we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and in that regard have appropriate policies and procedures. All staff undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and interviews will include questions about safeguarding children.
Closing date: 10 am Wednesday, 19th January 2022
Interview date: Friday, 28th January 2022